A very big crafty hello and welcome to our very special blog hop collaboration with Pretty Pink Posh & Glue Dots!
We are going to bring you a fun blog hop where there are PRIZES from both companies up for grabs, along with inspiration and videos. The crafters involved in this hop are going to bring you an array of projects, coloring inspiration and a variety of ways to have fun with both Pretty Pink Posh & Glue Dots collectively.
We have a super talented line up ahead....
Here's my contribution to the bloghop....
“Hello Friend” card
Time: 45 minutes
Size: 4 ¼ x 5 ½”
Notes: The inspiration for this card came from the sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. I even used the color scheme from the pack to pick the inks that I would use for the butterflies. I also love how Glue Dots® makes it easy for me to add little items like the shaker pouch and the letters on my card without any mess.
• Card base- Die Cuts With a View
• Cardstock- Earth Tone Cardstock Pack, The Paper Studio
• Sequins- Nature Mix, Pretty Pink Posh
• Sheet protector- Staples
• Mini dot, Glue Dots®
• Pop Up, Glue Dots®
• Stamp- Butterfly friends, Pretty Pink Posh
• Die- Hello Shaker, Pretty Pink Posh
• Inks- (Evergreen bough, Mermaid lagoon, Hickory smoke, Cracked pistachio, Shabby shutters, Tumbled glass, Tea dye, Ground espresso, Crushed olive) Distress mini ink pads, Ranger
• Fuse took- We R Memory Keepers
And here's the video of my card from start to finish...
Have a fantastic day,