Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, October 19, 2018

"Experiment" October Flavors of the month kit, The ScrapRoom kit club

Hi guys. If you've been following me for a while, you know I'm a sucker for page sketches. The latest one from The ScrapRoom kit club was so adorable and very versatile that I couldn't pass it up. 

And here's my take on the sketch....
Products used: American Crafts/Vicki Boutin Field Notes + Embellishment Kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things); Letter stickers (American Crafts); Border punch (EK Success)
Notes: I created this with this month’s sketch in mind. I love how the artsy feel of the paper worked well with these photos of my daughter and her friend doing a science experiment. The “messy” aspect of the papers worked well with the trial and error part of the experiment. 
After I had placed my photos and the banner papers on the top of the page, I didn’t know exactly where to place my title. I opted to do it vertically on the bottom left since there were no horizontal space that would work. 

And here are some close ups....


 Do you like this sketch? What page would you make with it?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: