Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, October 30, 2018

"My Sister & My Girlfriend" October Flavors of the month kit, The ScrapRoom kit club

I love how the Flavors of the month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club gives you some holiday themed products, but it also gives you collections that you can use for everyday photos. Such as this one from My Mind's Eye called "Gal Meets Glam". The colors were prefect for this single page about me and my older sister. 

Products used: Simple Stories Dream Big + Embellishment Kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things); Letter stickers (Doodlebug Design Inc.); Purple and White Cardstocks; Hexagon punch (Creative Memories)
Notes: Since the prints in these papers did not blend well with the theme of my photos, I punched them out with my hexagon punch and then created a background with them. I find that with this trick, the eye would not focus so much in the prints of the paper but rather the design you can create with them. I also added some of the chipboard and die cut shapes here to complement my photos and story. 

And here are some close ups....


 Have a great rest of the week everyone.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: