Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, October 16, 2018

"Hello Birthday Girl" October Flavors of the month kit, The ScrapRoom kit club

Hi guys. How's your week going so far? I hope you are getting your "crafty" on. 

Today I'm sharing my 4th "assignment" page for the latest Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. It is also my "recipe" layout so if you are a subscriber, make sure to check out my recipe card so you can recreate this layout. 
Products used: My Mind’s Eye- Gal Meets Glam + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Purple Cardstock; Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things); Letter stickers (Piggy Tales); Border punch (EK Success)
Notes: This is my “recipe” layout assignment for this month. I had a little bit of a hard time working with the papers just because the design was not “me”. But that just shows you that even though certain prints might not speak to you at first, just think it over a little bit and you will eventually figure out how to blend it with your existing style. 
For this page, I opted to work with the more simple designed paper. I used the sides with the glasses and clips although they have no connection with my photos. I chose them mostly for the color that they can bring to my page. I then used a combination of die cuts and chipboard pieces to finish my layout. 

and here's the process video that goes with this page...

And here are some close ups...


 Thank you so much for stopping by. Let me know what you think about this page and the patterns on this collection in the comment section of this post. I'm curious if you like it or not.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: