Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, October 4, 2018

"Boo-tastic" October Flavors of the month kit, The ScrapRoom kit club

I love the month of October. It is the month of my daughter's birthday and then we have Halloween at the end of the month. But it is also the month where the busyness of the holidays start. How do you feel about it? 

Today I'm sharing the second page I created with this month's Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. It features the Doodlebug Design Inc, Pumpkin Party collection. 

Products used: Doodlebug Design Inc- Pumpkin Party
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things); Letter stickers (American Crafts); Border punch (Fiskars)
Notes: I love themed products but very themed and busy one like the papers in this collection was a challenge for me. I like my “generic” prints and so having to incorporate the banner, spider and pumpkin prints took a bit of moving around to finally get it where I was happy with it. Despite the busyness of the prints, they worked well together if you cut them in smaller pieces. I was also delighted to use the die cuts and the enamel googley eyes. They were pretty adorable. 

And here's a look at my process in creating this page...

and here are some close ups...




Hope you all have a crafty day.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: