Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013


Happy hump day. The latest IBSIC challenge prompt is up and here's my take on the beautiful color scheme and photo inspiration.

Princess Wishes card
I used the new Princess stamp for this card. I used three different cardstock and stamped the want image so I can incorporate all the colors in the challenge in my card. 

I used some foam adhesive to make the wants stand out against the background and tied them with some twine. 

I love the swirl font in the sentiment stamp. Inspired by Stamping is great at this. They have a ton of lovely sentiment stamps in the store. You can check them here. 

Don't forget that there's a great prize in store for those that participate. It's a $15 gift certificate to the Inspired by Stamping store. A gift certificate for stamps, what's better than that? Play along here.

Till next time,


Vicki Dutcher said...

What an adorable little girl card!

Penny Ward said...

What a beautiful card. I love the wands in bright colors.

Gloria Stengel said...

So cute!

Shani Thomas said...

So cute! Perfect for any princess!

Colleen Dietrich said...

THis is so sweet, Grace!