Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, March 8, 2013

It's her turn

Oh thank goodness it's Friday. This week has been a good one but somewhat busy so i'm looking forward to the weekend. :)

So last week I posted my February recap and I noticed that I was highlighting Marcus a lot. One of the things that is hard with having just two kids is that we always have to be 'even Steven' around here. So in order to make things balanced, here's Maddie's turn to shine....

Last week, her 1st grade class performed in the school assembly. They did a song and dance routine focusing on living things. They were adorable and everyone enjoyed the show. She participated in the "hip hop bunny" dance and I'm grateful to now have a camera with video capability that I was able to capture that in film. One of these days I'll have to turn those digital video files into DVD's to share with family. Just one more thing in my "gotta do" list. 

Anyways here's a couple of shots before the show started...


During the assembly, the school also gave out "wolf pride" pins as a reward for students that were super excellent for the month of February. I didn't know it but Maddie was given an award. Luckily my camera was on hand so I was able to capture here getting it. She doesn't look happy in the photo but I think she was just nervous to be called out in front of all of her peers. 

So that's my story today. And our story telling is balanced again. *wink*

Have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: