Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, October 5, 2012

Some new items at the store

Hello friends. I'm so glad that this week is over and looking forward to some quiet and spiritual time during this weekend at it is the General Conference weekend for our church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints). For those not familiar with General Conference, this is the time where our latter day prophet and other leaders talk to us members about things that would improve our lives and make us better saints and individuals. I treasure these times as I'm reminded of the value I have as a child of God and at the same time it gives me the needed reminders on how I can better my life.
 
One way I better my life lately is to make things that just makes me happy. No deadlines, no assignments, no pressure.
 
I made a few things that I love recently and had put them in my Etsy shop.
So if you are trying to get started on those Holiday handmade gift buying or you just want to browse to see what I've done recently....check my Etsy store here.
 
Thanks for stopping by oh and don't forget my Scrap Chic E-book Giveaway ends today. To learn more about it, click here.
 
Till next time,
Grace

No comments: