Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, April 27, 2012

CSI Challenge blog layouts

I hope this week was a good one for you and looking forward to some fun activities for this weekend. I'm loving the weather we are having in Colorado and I'm thinking that it's time to get the garden ready for some spring planting.

For the month of April, Paper Bakery kit sponsored the challenges over at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration blog and the design teams were asked to participate. I know I've shared some of the layouts that I've made before but I decided to compile them again here for you.

Little Lady
I used the colors as stated. I have ruffles, jewels in the center of my cream/beige flowers and I added a dry embossed swirl/wave design on my paper corners. I used the "tell your story looking forward" for my journaling prompt, thinking ahead of what I wish my daugther would be when she grows up.

Just Another Thing
I used the colors as given. I added a metal hinge on my page and the fence border punch is what I'm considering for the chevron/zigzag/ricrac pattern. I used the "start your journaling with once upon a time" prompt for my journaling.

Sweet{heart}
I used the colors given and added some shine and stacked items. For the title I used a song title (Mariah Carey's Sweetheart song).

So Stinkin' Cute
In this one, I used the colors as stated in the challenge. Then added circles and stars as my accents. The journaling prompt was talk about something that's puzzling you and I chose to ask why my nephew is so adorable. I still don't know the answer but I can't help but long to squeeze his cute chubby cheeks again soon. :)

So that's it for me today. Make sure you check out the CSI website here for more challenges and inspirations. Have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: