Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Project share Tuesday edition

Hello guys. Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday. The Easter weekend was busy, a bit tiring but a lot of fun and with that I took a bit of a break on Monday. But I'm rejuvenated now and ready to share today, so let's start with some projects...

My latest layout featuring some products from the Paper Bakery April Add on kit went live yesterday at the blog. You can check it out here. I can't believe that these photos of me and hubby where from last Easter. Wow time sure flies when you're having fun.
This second layout can be found at the CSI challenge blog. This month all of the Paper Bakery design team along with our fearless leader/owner Sarah is guest designing there and here's my first page of the month. Challenges are fun BUT they are also very hard, especially this one. I was stumped with the muted color scheme and if you know me, bold is better in my eyes but I plugged along and I liked the result. To play along, check out the CSI challenge blog here.

Last Sunday our faith had our semi annual general conference. This is the time where we listen to our prophet and leaders counsel us on things that would help us get through our challenges right now. I love this time because I can get inspiration without having to leave my home but also I can sit there and listen while my hands are working hard on creating.

I made some cards using my scrap stash and here's a couple of them....


So there you have it. I'm always creating something and it's one of my favorite times when I can finally share them with you all.

Happy Tuesday.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: