Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, July 16, 2011

Project share (with links)

Hello and happy weekend.

Today I want to link you up to a few blogposts I've made for the wonderful companies I work for.

Marcus at Wrestling

Glue Arts teamed up with Fancy Pants this week and I got papers from the Beach Bum collection. To see how I made this layout, go to this post at the Glue Arts blog.

Accent it all Vinyl treat container

Another assignment we had this month was to use Glue Art's Accent-it-all vinyl for a celebration project. I decided to make a treat container. The vinyl is so easy to use and goes through punches really well. See how I made this project in this blog post.

Patriotic Flower Vase

I had the priviledge of posting a tutorial/step by step blog post at the Daisy Diaries blog this month. Check out how I made this project on this post. And make sure you check out the products I used at the Upsy Daisy Designs website.

Halloween banner


and finally, I posted this fun acrylic halloween banner at the Clear Scraps blog today. These halloween themed shapes are one of the new products Clear Scraps are releasing at CHA next week. Make sure you check out all the rest of the new stuff here.


So that's it. Happy blog hopping through all of these fantastic blogs, there's always a TON of inspiration to be gathered at each of these blogs. Happy Weekend.


Till next time,

Grace

No comments: