Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, July 2, 2011

a BIG BOOK!

Happy weekend everyone. I hope everyone's enjoying the start of our holiday weekend. As for me, I'm still trying to get all of my assignments checked off and hopefully by tomorrow I can start relaxing! It's great to see the light at the end of the tunnel. :)

Today I want to share with you a book that I was lucky enough to contribute in. Memory Makers recently published "The Big Book of Scrapbook Pages". It was over a year in the making and when I finally got my comp copy I was impressed at the thickness of this book. Definitely the biggest book I've been a part of.


Here's the pages that I was able to contribute to the book...
Poppers


From Scratch



i count



Work In Progress


All of my pages were made using predominantly Upsy Daisy Designs products.


If you wish to purchase this "mother load" of scrapbook pages idea book. Check it out at Amazon in this page.


Thanks for stopping by.


Till next time,

Grace

1 comment:

Hannie C said...

Congratulations! How is it like to see your creation finally out and in a book some more! wow!