Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, July 2, 2009

GCD Studios Cards

Hi all.

Just came home from the beach today. The kids had a blast but I think the water was still a little too cold to enjoy. I promise some family pics coming very soon but first here's some cards I made recently using GCD Studios products.

BTW we are unveiling the new lines soon and I was able to sneek a peek at it and let me tell you..... they're all G-R-E-A-T!!!

I can't wait to get my hands on them!

Anyways onto the cards share....

Thanks

This one features papers from the Canta, Paris Nights and Chic Bebe line. The glitter stickers are from the Chic Bebe pack while the journaling block is from the Canta line.


a more close up view.

Thank you

this one has papers from the Eye Candy line, rubon (flower) from Carribean blue pack and chipboard from Ravishing red pack. Sentiment rubon and flower are from my own stash.


I love how you can transfer rubons onto cardstock, cut them out and give them a little more lift with pop up dots.

I appreciate you...

This one has papers and journaling blocks from the Canta line plus rubon and epoxy sticker from Shades of Black packs. There's also a ribbon from the Planes and Trains line peeking in a little there.


I added some handwriting for a personal touch.

Friend

this one features paper from the Canta line plus rubons from the Shades of Black pack. The green and white chipboard frame came from the Lustrous lime pack. Ribbon, rain dots and stamp sentiment are from my stash.


this card was inspired by the latest sketch over at CPS blog. I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed it for more texture and depth. I also added rain dots to some of the flower centers of my rubons.

Thank you for looking,
Grace

No comments: