Today is my DAY. It's my 29th birthday. Had a great couple of hours this morning all to myself. Got some great deals. I love shopping without children. (thanks bro.)
Anyways I've been thinking a lot about my age now. I don't feel any older but I do feel a little bit wiser. Since this is the last year I'm going to be in my 20s I've made a goal to finish 29 things before I turn 30. Here's my list....
1. to rock/wall climb
2. to loose another 10 pounds
3. be a featured designer for a major scrapbook company
4. get a professional photographer to take photos of my family
5. get published 29 times in the magazines
6. finish our kitchen (soon!!!)
7. paint the walls of our front room
8. reorganize my bedroom (make it look like an adults' bedroom)
9. reorganize my scrapbook albums
10. Finish one Jane Austen novel.
11. find a big and nice basket to place all my mini albums
12. go to sea world
13. watch a play
14. ride on a boat/ship/ferry
15. ride on a plane
16. ride on a train
17. visit 3 different states
19. meet five of my scrapbook idols/inspirations
20. go to a photography class
21. get a new lens for my camera
22. create a library area/shelf in the house
23. get a shopping spree at a scrapbook store
24. get back to sewing. Accomplish a simple sewing project.
25. prepare a gourmet meal
26. own an authentic coach purse
27. do charity work
28. recycle more
29. live life with more optimism.
If you wanna help me accomplish one or more of these things, contact me and I'll take you up on it. *wink*. Hope you're having a great day!
Till next time,