Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, March 7, 2008

Scrapwords march projects + a new baby

I've been so busy this week it's been insane!!! The funny thing was when I started off writing down my plans for this week, it was clear. No pressing appointments to go to and my main goal this week was to get some scrapbooking done. I did that, but didn't realize that I'd be soooo cramped with time that there's no time to "play". Much of the time that was supposed to be alloted for just "play" was taken away by work. As a sales associate, you get set schedules but also if they need somebody to cover other's shifts you can be called in to work. So was the case for me this week. I'm not complaining though cause that means more dough in my pocket right?!
So anyways...... here's the projects I made with the very fun, funky, cool and inspirational kit from Scrapwords.
First of all I have to say that this kit is nothing like the ones I've worked with before. I say that bec. the kit was a combination of all sorts of supplies. There was no specific theme or manufacturer which IS GOOD, cause it shows flexibility and you can use these supplies with what YOU ALREADY HAVE ON HAND. Over all fun stuff.

Layout #1 I love to create



(Also for the newsletter challenge) Our theme for this month was "Fuel your Passion: Ways to live creatively". I decided to take on the challenge and with the bubble embossed paper (Love Elsie line) that was in the kit, I wrote down the ways I live a creative life.
Items from the kit: Pattern papers- Love Elsie Zoe Line Ribbons- various Love Elsie Stamp

Layout #2 Shade Beauties



Items from the kit are: Paper- Love Elsie, Zoe line Ribbon- Love Elsie Stickers- Colorfuls, Dude chipboard flower- Fancy Pants

Project: Spring Quote altered item



There was these fancy pants big chipboard flower pieces in the kit that inspired me to make an altered item/decoration Spring themed with a quote there. Happy with the results.



Inspired to add a daisy D sticker wings and doodled my own butterfly body.

And finally to post today.......
My parents went on a family reunion type vacation last week. They went to the Philippines and Australia to reunite with some of my moms siblings. Anyways, one of my aunts who live in Australia gave my mom this bag to send to me. To mwah!!! It's very nice but what makes this my new "baby" - it's a PRADA purse!!!. Yeah, I'm not one to be vain, but when somebody hands you an AUTHENTIC PRADA PURSE you can't help but say it's name over and over again. That's why it earns a spot/post in my blog. hahahahahahaha!




Ok so as of today I have 5 special people/things to take care of......3 kids (Amanda, Marcus and Maddie); 1 precious dslr and 1 fancy PRADA purse. Yeah that's life here right now. ALL GOOD!!!

Have a great day,
Grace

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

gorgeous layouts and that purse is to die for!

Jen Glover said...

Beautiful! and the lay outs are not so bad either! *giggle*
Congrats on Basic Grey Gallery!

Anonymous said...

what! you get a PRADA purse! grr.. i got sunglasses and a tiny no name purse.. lol its all good

Anonymous said...

can you send me a copy of that picture of amanda and i.

thanks!