Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, March 13, 2008

another scrapbook layout.

Sorry if I keep on bombarding (sp?) this blog with scrappy stuff. Promise I'll try to condense them as much as I can.
Anyways this was done for my sweet younger sister (and also for a challenge *wink*). I scrapbooked her feelings/story during the days prior to her wedding. Can you believe it's been about 7 months?



She wrote the journaling and emailed it to me so I can add it to the page. I'm not sure how comfortable she is in people reading her thoughts so I made it somewhat hidden. Here's a sneak peek of it.
So there, thanks Gem for helping me make this page and when you come to Cali to visit, you can take this home with ya! mwah!
Have a great day,
Grace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this better be a challenge winner!

lol!

i'm honored to have done this project with u!

Alex said...

This is a wonderful page - keep those scrapbook pages comin'! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Pamela said...

Great LO! :)