Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Coconut Scrapshop projects

Got my first kit from Coconut Scrapshop and I have to say playing around with the BG two scoops paper was a delight.
Here's two projects I have finished that wanted to share.......

First is a card using some BG paper, fun wings stamp and the brown pigment ink that's included in the kit.





then a minibook that I've been wanting to make for a long time. The idea behind this is that having two young kids, they always come up with some fun anectode or line that I always want to keep. Sometimes I forget writing them down in my journal so I decided to make a minibook especially for this stuff. Plus bec. it's small, it's portable. :)



It's very easy to make. All I did was covered two chipboard pieces (same size as my index cards) with more yummy BG papers, placed my title on one of the covered chipboard piece ( used the doodlebug stickers and stamped some more letters using the ink pad) then punched a hole on the top left corner of the papers, threaded them all in a key ring and wrapped some fibers around it.

I wrote a little dedication in the first page and Viola! something to be used and it's cute!!!


Just finishing up the journaling on the layouts I made from this kit and I will post it tomorrow.

Have a great day,
Grace
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Megan Aaron said...

oooh I love BOTH of your projects! great job with the stamping! I might have to lift your idea for a quote book!

Cheryl KVD said...

Both projects are beautiful!! Well done!
Cheryl