Wanna see my checklist for the day?
1.do laundry. in the process
2.go to the post office to mail my layout for publication plus a thank you card for my "prada" purse. check
3. go to the ribbon store to get materials for the spring topiary I'm teaching at church on thursday night. check
4. Go to the grocery store to buy produce and cereal. check.
5. do some house cleaning. check
6. tend to my garden. spent all saturday getting my spring garden ready and now I need to put watering the garden in my daily routine. check
7. make a family home evening treat. decided not to do this, there's ice cream in the freezer.
8. post some pictures of my kids since this is a family blog and not just scrappy stuff. double check
*these are pictures taken at the tolman machining shop. There was one saturday last month where we hanged out there for a few hours while Mitch changed oil in our expedition.
so now that I've posted something about the family I won't feel guilty to go back to scrappy stuff. hehehehehe. Just wanted to share some fun news.......
my pinkalicious page was accepted in the basic grey gallery. woohooo!
this page won the scrapfaith challenge for the month of february. fun!
Have a great day,