Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, March 5, 2019

"Family Gathering" (The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month kit, March 2019)

Hello friends. Welcome to a new month. I can't believe that we are already in March. Especially with the snow that we've been getting in my area. I can't wait till we are in the "spring" season. 

Today I'm sharing my first layout featuring The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month kit, March 2019. It features the products from Echo Park. 
 Products used: Echo Park Spring Fling & Easter Wishes + Embellishment Add-on kit
Stash items used: Yellow cardstock (DCWV); Border punch (Fiskars); Tiny letter stickers (My Mind’s Eye); Brown ink (Tea Dye, Distress Mini Ink pad); Silhouette Cameo Machine
Notes: Even though the event that I scrapbooked here is not a Spring nor Easter theme, I still wanted to use the papers because the bright colors worked well with the colors in my photos.
I wanted to feature one of the pattern papers so I incorporated that in the center of my double page layout. I love how that paper, especially that it stood out against the cardstock background, leads the eye straight to the center of the page. 

Here's the process video....

Here are some more close ups too...



 Thank you for stopping by.

Make sure your check out The ScrapRoom kit club. 

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: