Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, March 27, 2019

"Easter/Spring card set" (The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month kit, March 2019)

Easter is late this year. It's not till April which I'm not quite use to. So to get into the, even it is early, I made some cards with that theme. I used some scraps from my Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. 
Products used: Some FOTM mini kits combined + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: White A2 Card bases; Yellow Cardstock (DCWV); Twine (the Twinery)
Notes:
Since I didn’t make any “Easter” or spring themed pages, I decided to use up the themed products that I got to make some cards. I love how the papers and tags from Echo Park already have the images and words necessary to complete this card in the theme that I want. I didn’t have to do any extra leg work. 


Do you like that Easter is late this year?

Check out the rest of the kits available at TSR through their website.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: