Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, March 14, 2019

"Brotherly Love" (The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month kit, March 2019)

Hello my friends. Thank you again for stopping by. Today I'm sharing a layout that I created with the lastest Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. This one was based off of this month's sketch. 

Products used: My Mind’s Eye Happy Days + Embellishment Add-on kit
Stash items used: Green  and black cardstock (Core’dinations); Corner rounder punch (EK Success); Label punch (EK Success); Ink (Tea Dye, Distress Mini Ink pad); Letter stickers (My Little Shoebox); Silhouette Cameo machine.
Notes:
This is my take on this month’s sketch. I stayed very similar to the orientation and placement in the sketch. But instead of two vertical photos, I have one of each orientation. I also some accents to the bottom right of the photo so I can create a visual triangle between the flowers in one of the papers, plus some fussy cut ones.

And here's the video for it...

and some more close ups... 



Thank you for stopping by.
I hope you'll play along with us this month with our many challenges. Check out the TSR website and blog for more details.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: