Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, March 25, 2019

"Webelos Day Camp" (The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month kit, March 2019)

One of the things that I like about the Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club is that we can combine the products from the 4 mini kits and they would still work. In this one I combined the papers from the Heidi Swapp mini kit plus the stickers from the Echo Park collection. What do you think?

Products used: Some FOTM mini kits combined + Embellishment Add-on kit
Stash items used: Letter stickers (Creative Memories, My Little Shoe Box); Border punch (Fiskars)
Notes:
I had a few smaller photos for this event and they happened to be mostly horizontal photos so I laid 8 of them (4 on top and 4 on the bottom) as my “book end” for my layout design. I then placed one of my larger paper scrap and placed that on the center where it housed my title, journaling and three more photos. I also added some stickers to the page to give it that whimsy, child-like design that reminded me of the younger “scout” years of my son.

Here are some close ups of this page... 


Thank you for stopping by.

Check out the rest of the kits from The ScrapRoom kit club here.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: