Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, March 13, 2019

"Let's Go" (The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month kit, March 2019)

I love to travel. I love it even more when I get to scrapbook my travel photos. It brings me back to that wonderful moment. The problem is I can't just scrapbook one photo. I need more. And the more, the better. But the problem is how we can incorporate products and fun stuff with a page with lots of of photos. Hopefully this page that I created using the latest Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club will give you some inspiration. 

Products used: Crate Paper- Maggie Holmes Sunny Days + Embellishment Add-on kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Distress mini ink pad)
Notes:
This is my page for the recipe assignment this month. I had a lot of photos to document for this particular page. However, despite that, I still had a lot of room to decorate the layout. I used a grid design and designated the open spaces (the ones without photos) as the place to house my papers and embellishments. I love how layering on top of each other can provide color and flair to the page but still leaving plenty of room for the meat of the page (photos, title, journaling).

Here's the process video for this page:

And here are some more close ups...




 Do you like pages with lots of photos or just one?

Make sure you check out The ScrapRoom kit club website for more information.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: