Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Valentine's Day Card Set (The ScrapRoom February 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit)

I know that Valentine's day is over and done with for this year, but I can't help but share some of my latest Vday cards. Especially since it features scraps from the latest Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. 

Products used: All the FOTM mini kits combined + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: White A2 Card bases; Red and Pink Cardstock (DCWV); Corner rounder (EK Success)
Notes: When I make cards with the scraps of my FOTM kits, I usually go with the smaller scraps, and these three cards represent that very well. Two of them have small square blocks of the papers added onto a cardstock as a focal point of the card. I just added some chipboard stickers to finish the card off.
The card in the center has three paper scraps combined and then I added a flower stickers and foam element to finish off the card. I also rounded two corners of them for a different look.

Here are some close ups of each of the cards.... 



What's your favorite project to do with scraps?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: