Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, April 4, 2019

"Crossing Over" April Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Hello my dear friends. Thank you for stopping by. Today I'm sharing a layout that I created with the latest Flavors of the month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club....
Products used: Photoplay Free Bird + Embellishment Kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Hybrid Ink, My Favorite Things); Border punch (American Crafts); Typewriter; White cardstock; Letter stickers (American Crafts, My Little Shoebox)
Notes:
I love the subdued designs of the B side of the papers in this collection. They were the perfect backdrop for my high contrasted photos. I cut the doily in half and placed them in two different spots of my layout to create balance. Since there was a spot on the top doily that would show where I cut the piece, I covered that up with a diamond shape die cut and then added some embellishment on it. By doing this, no one would know that the doily behind was not a full sheet. 

Here's the process video for this page....

and here are some more close ups...


 Thank you for stopping by.

Have a great rest of the day.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: