Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, November 26, 2018

"Love" The ScrapRoom kit club November Flavor of the month kit

As a scrapbooker you almost, always match outfits to papers. Or vice versa. In this page, I was so happy to know that these photos and these papers matched each other. Although the outfits on the photo wasn't intentionally planned to match the products, I'm still glad that they serendipitously go together. 

This page is one of my latest pages using this month's Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. 
Products used: My Mind’s Eye “Well, Hello” + November Embellishment Kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things); Blue Cardstock, Border punch (Fiskars); Black Pen
Notes:
I love the colors in this collection. I also loved the flowers so I cut some of them out and then added them to the bottom right side of the page. They created a fun cluster or bouquet of flowers. 


Till next time,
Grace

No comments: