Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, November 5, 2018

"Fall Tradition" The ScrapRoom kit club November Flavor of the month kit

Hiya friends. Today is another share day using the latest Flavors of the month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. This layout features products from the Echo Park line "Celebrate Autumn". 

Products used: Echo Park “Celebrate Autumn
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things); Letter stickers (Doodlebug Design Inc.); Mustard Yellow cardstock; Black pen; Scallop border punch (Fiskars); Blue Cardstock.
Notes:
I used the two brown papers for my background. Even though they’re two different papers, the browns in them match so they went well together. I connected the pieces with a 1” strip of the striped paper. I also added some matting to my 3x4 photos to make them stand out against the background better. I love the stickers; they helped me embellish the page in no time. 

Here are some more close ups...


What's your favorite Fall tradition?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: