Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, November 12, 2018

"Hello Card Set" The ScrapRoom kit club November Flavor of the month kit

Sometimes when I'm in a slump with my creating, I like to grab scraps and a sketch and see how many ways I can use that sketch with the products I have. This card set was an example of that. I used a single card sketch found on Pinterest and then used the scraps to create three similar but not identical cards. 

All of the products came from the latest Flavors of the month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. 
Products used: Jen Hadfield/Pebbles “Along the Way” + November Embellishment Kit
Stash items used: White A2 Card bases; Distress Ink (Tea Dye); Nuvo drops (Caribbean blue)
Notes:
These cards were inspired by the die cuts from this collection. They are so delightful. I highlighted two of them for each card.
I also used the scraps of paper, alternating the size of them, on each card. By using them in varying sizes, each card looked different from each other. 



How about you, what do you like to do with your scraps?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: