Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, December 5, 2018

"Christmas Cheer" The ScrapRoom kit club December Flavor of the month kit

Hello friends. Today I'm sharing my first layout using the latest Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. If you are looking for a group of products to make a ton of holiday themed pages/projects, this kit is for you. :)

Products used: Pebbles “Cozy and Bright”
Stash items used: Green Corrugated Thickers Letters; Silhouette Cameo, Border Punch; Black Cardstock
Notes:
I really liked the Holiday floral paper, it was so festive. So I decided to emphasize that on my page, making it the biggest parts within my layout. I used the other papers but only in smaller doses.
To make the cute stickers stand out against the busy background, I added most of them with some pop up adhesives. 

And here are some more close up pictures....


Thank you for stopping by

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: