Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, November 14, 2018

"Family Time" The ScrapRoom kit club November Flavor of the month kit

Hi guys. How's your week been so far? 
Today I'm sharing a double page layout featuring the latest Flavors of the month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. 

Products used: Heidi Swapp “Emerson Lane”
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things); Letter stickers (Fancy Pants Design); Black Mist (Studio Calico); Border Punch (Fiskars); Distress Ink pad (Tea Dye)
Notes:
The design of this page was inspired by the diagonally striped pattern paper. I had wanted that to take most of my layout. I did cut some of it so that I can extend the image/pattern across both pages of the two page spread.
Since my photos are pretty dark, the papers blended well with it because the papers were had more light colors.
I dug into my old FOTM kits to pull out the circle epoxy letter stickers to finish up my title. I love that even if the products are not from the same month’s kit, they can still work together.
Finally, I used the embellishments included in the kit to create a cluster of accents onto the right page. It was the perfect finishing touch to the page.



If you are a TSR subscriber, you have access to the recpe for this layout. :)

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: