Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, November 16, 2018

"Kitchen Adventures" The ScrapRoom kit club November Flavor of the month kit

For the last year or so, I've been "training" my two older kids to learn their way in the kitchen. That was something I didn't realize I lacked until I was 19 years old and living on my own. You can only eat so much top ramen back in those days before you started feeling miserable. So I wanted my kids to have a better start than I did. Thankfully they are accepting the challenge and enjoying the new "kitchen adventures". 

This page is a documentation of one of the many times my daughter has helped with dinner. It was made with the latest Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club
Products used: Heidi Swapp “Emerson Lane” + November Embellishment Kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things); Letter stickers (American Crafts); Staple (Mini Stapler, Tim Holtz); Thread and Sewing Machine
Notes:
I didn’t have many papers left from this collection since I used most of them in my double page layout. So I utilized the two washi tapes included in the embellishment kit. The skinny one worked well as my “border” for the page. And then the woodgrain strip one worked to fill up the center of my block design. 



When did you learn how to cook?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: