Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Little Shoebox sneek peek + Kid Craft Camp

Wow where does the time go by? It's already Thursday! Are you having a lovely day so far?

I hope so. Speaking of Lovely day...check out this blog post over at the My Little Shoebox blog to see my May Projects focusing on the "lovely day" paper line. And here's some sneek peeks...

And if you are local and are looking for some fun activities for your children to do this summer, enroll them in my very first Summer Kid Art Camp! Here's the details...
The seats for this workshop is almost filled so don't wait too long to register. Email or call me to save your child/ren seats to this fun camp today. :)

till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

KGoodin said...

Hey Grace! Sent you an email about the Kid Craft Camp. Wanted you to know in case you filter tossed it in the junk pile. ;-)

Your neighbor down the street,
Krista