Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, May 11, 2012

Riding on a cloud of blessings

......That's how I'm feeling right now. Hello and Happy Friday. Yeah, the start of a weekend and Mother's day is right around the corner. To my blog readers who are Mothers, Sisters, Aunts, Daugthers and Grandmothers....Happy Mother's to all of you.

I'm feeling extra blessed today because a project of mine went up live yesterday.

I was able to contribute an article to the Ella Publishing Ezine and you check out the article in all it's glory here. I'm so proud of this as it combines two of my loves...writing and photography. There's a bunch of great photography ideas that you can use RIGHT NOW! Most of them don't require you to purchase any expensive equipment so make sure you check it out. Read the tips and at the end please rate the article as how helpful it was to you. Please give me some PEANUTS! *wink*

Also this week, I had a Mother's day theme project that was posted on the Glue Arts blog. It's an altered frame with a great Mother's day quote. Check it out here

So that's it. Now I'm off to carve a big chunk out of my to-do list today.

have a great day and weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: