Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, May 17, 2012

Silly faces and some cards

One of my favorite things about photography and scrapbooking is the ability that I can "capture" a moment and then later on document the story behind those photos. I know pictures says a thousand words but with the help of some journaling you can say another thousand words with it! An example of this is this layout of Marcus...

Ur Silly Faces
My kid is not one to be goofy on camera but somehow he decided to ham it up with these photos. I love the many facial expressions that he's giving me. These photos were taken about two years ago when we were still in California and I'm glad I was able to capture it then and have the "time" to complete the documentation today.

This page used some pretty Lily Bee Designs paper, specifically the Double Dutch collection. Glue Arts had a swap with them this week. You can see more of my layout and more Lily Bee Designs + Glue Arts inspiration in the blog here.

But that's not all....
The second sketch for the month is up at Paper Bakery kit club today. You can see the sketch here. And here are a couple of cards that I made based on the sketch....

 Hello Gatefold Card

and a peek of when it's opened...

To My Friend

I hope you play along with us in this round. To learn more about the challenge, you can click here for more info.

Happy Thursday

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: