Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Take Twelve- May edition

Hello Friends. Can't believe we are halfway through May and only two weeks left till school ends for my kiddos. Wow, where does the time go?

So last Saturday was the 12th of the month and you know what that means....Take Twelve Photo Challenge time! I had a pretty eventful day and so it was nice to have the excuse of capturing the day's activities as we went about them. Here's a summer of my May 12th...


1. Started the day off making breakfast. The plan- Breakfast Tacos. One of our family's favorites.
2. Sweet fresh strawberries in the morning to go with our savory tacos was just the perfect combo to wake us all up.
3. I have a great man in my home. One that helps me out by doing the dishes and him doing the chore using my purple kitchen gloves just makes him even sexier. Hehehehe.
4. I got my stuff prepped for a photography workshop I'm doing at my local scrapbook store. I had a list and checked it three times to make sure I didn't forget anything.
5. Another great male in my home. Marcus taking out the trash.
6. Got ready and prettied myself up for my workshop.
7. My table set up during the workshop. Just a few examples of my work to show off to the students.
8. We went to McDonald's for lunch and I got me my diet coke fix for the month. :)
9. After dinner, I started making my lemon square dessert which I will take to my friend's home as my dinner assignment.
10. Started working on a paper assignment.
11. While working on the said paper assignment, I was listening to the CD version of this book. Very informative and quite interesting.
12. Finished off the day watching this video with hubby. We've seen it before but it's one of those flicks that you don't mind watching again.

So there you have it. Make sure you check out the latest with Ella Publishing's Take Twelve challenge here.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Angie Lucas said...

So fun to see a peek into one of your regular Saturdays!