Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Project share + links

Happy hump day everyone. Things are looking up around here. I can finally see the bottom of my craft table and I'm halfway through my "to-do" list for the week. Doesn't just make you feel great? I know I am!

Today's share are some project I made for the wonderful companies that I work for. First off is a layout I made for Paper Bakery Kit....

Mothers
PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
I love these photos. They will be treasured forever. Although next time, I wish my sister Gem would be around so we can be complete! This page was made with the December Add-on kit which will be revealed on the 15th, so call this your wonderful "sneek peek" of the kit. *wink*

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
 Make sure you check out the Paper Bakery kit here for more inspiration.

and then this one is up at the Glue Arts blog today....

Christmas Tags
Since we are nearing Christams, easy and quick tag projects are a must. Don't you think? I made these cute little projects with the Glue Arts and Lawn Fawn stamp team up. I used the "Bows and Holly" and "Bannerific" sets. Super lovely stamps.



and of course if you stop by the Glue Arts blog, you will be happy you did because the blog always have inspirations galore from the talented design team which  I'm feel so blessed to be a part of.

that's it folks!

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: