Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Project share

Hi all. So before I share some of my latest projects, I need to give a quick shout out to a good friend of mine that started a wonderful blog...







I love her concept of providing a resource for families in the Colorado Springs area about the latest happenings in the area. So if you are local and want to know the fun events that you and your family can do locally, her blog is the first place you need to stop at. :)


Oh and *I heart Colorado Springs* blog is having a giveaway today! It's one that you don't want to miss.


Ok so onto my projects....



Thoughts of you card

this was my last project for Clear Scraps. We had a team up with Sizzix and I combined some Clear Scraps acrylic sheet with a Sizzix flower die to make my own embellishment.



I painted the back side of the flower to make it pop! I also added an embossed background using some Tim Holtz by Sizzix embossing folder. Make sure you check out the blog post here.

Random Four mini

Last year I had this project that I attempted to complete. I say attempted because there where months were I failed miserably and then after getting my ducks in a row, continued it again. I'm talking about my random four project. It was all about me documenting 4 random things about each family member every month. I posted them here in this blog. If you want to check them out, check the archives section with "random four" blog post titles.



anyways, I started it on the blog with intentions of compiling it later on in an actual album. Well after six months, I finally got it transferred into a book. I used a binder that I found out at the Goodwill store, covered it with pattern papers and then divided the inside pages into sections that represented each month. Here's a peek at the inside....







I added words to the months that I had skipped.



Sooooo happy that I was able to finally get this project checked off. Now I need to brainstorm what I'll do for next year.


Till next time,


Grace

No comments: