Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall Ideas

I've been browsing Pinterest lately for fall ideas. Here are some of my faves...

Decor

how fun is it to add flowers to pumpkins and gourds?!

Space idea

The jackets and sweaters are going to be brought again this season and how lovely is it if we had a well organized space like this to place them in.

Quote

Amen. Can't add anything else to this!

Craft

how fun is this? It's a crochet spool that was turned into a pumpkin with just a few added supplies and some ingeniuty.

Outfit





Loving the burst of color with the brown and yellow sweater. I don't think I'll wear the heels but I still love the whole set up!

All of these images are found in Pinterest. If you want to follow me there, just click on my Pinterest side bar on the right.


What are you "falling inlove with" this season?


Till next time,

Grace

No comments: