Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, September 21, 2010

it's a Tuesday

and I thought I needed to add a new post. *smile*

Well today, I went to the Newport Beach Temple.

(photo taken in August)
This past two Tuesdays, I've been going to the temple with my mother-in-law. I felt like I needed some more "spiritual" guidance so I can get on with my weeks. It's been good to me. Being in there and doing some important temple work has helped me have better weeks. I feel I'm more capable and courageous to tackle the tasks at hand with the little help from above. I have also noticed that I don't "cry" too much when I've gone to the temple. The emotions and "whining" gets controlled and I view things in a more positive light.
The best part of this, I don't have to worry about finding a sitter for my kids because they're both in school when I go to the temple. I just have to make sure I run back in time to pick up Ms. Maddie, which gets out an hour earlier than Marcus.

So that's a little glimpse on how a typical Tuesday goes for me. What about you?

But wait! This post doesn't feel complete without a "sprinkling" of some paper craft projects. Here's a couple...

Family Reunion

finally scrapped these photos. This event took place in the summer of 08. That just tells you that eventhough I scrap a lot, I'm still NOT updated. Not even close! I used Piggy Tales products on this page, btw.

Sweet Boy

and this card showcases some designs/images that I've cut from the Cricut. I love cutting images out in big batches, storing them away in a file folder and then mixing them all together in a future day. Going through the die cut items is a fun challenge. I'd never know which items will work together.

So that's it. Hope you're having a great week so far.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: