Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, June 10, 2010

June Upsy Daisy share

Did you know that some papers from the new lines have on the back/other side journaling and other cute smaller blocks that can be used in all sorts of projects?

Well this month, the design team was asked to focus on these cute designs and here's what I made...

Tiny Dancer

I used the Blossom line in this page. I based the layout in this month's sketch provided by our wonderful DT team member Kim. In this page I used a journaling block as part of my main pictures mat.


I transfered the Upsy Daisy designs letter rubons on cardstock first and then cut it out, inked the edges and then adhered on my page. I also added some Upsy Daisy designs brads on here.

Vacation details minibook


Here I used one of the "See Ya Later Alligator" journaling block as part of my minibook design. I created a homemade mini from chipboard and white cardstock.


I used the same paper line all through out the book.


I added another one of those small blocks (bon voyage) in the back of the tag book.

Check out the products here and the blog here for the sketch and what the other designers made with it.

Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: