Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, June 14, 2010

June Crazy Daisy share (photo heavy)

Hi all. Here's four of my five layouts using the June Crazy Daisy kit.

The kit has a lot of great papers from Kaiser Scrapbook and the colors are a great combination of soft, muted ones to bold and beautiful. Here's the share...

Thanksgiving 09


Here's my double page spread for this month. I used a lot of pattern papers here to create my borders.

I also used the bracket die cuts to act as borders of my journaling block.

I added a black fabric brad on the "g" in the title too and cut out more flowers to add as an embellishment.

The Last time

This was the first page I made with the kit. I love my firsts pages with the Crazy Daisy kit because it usually has a little bit of everything in the kit on the layout.


I handcut flowers from a pattern paper to use as an embellishment and added the Pink Paislee brads in the centers of them. I also used a die cut tab in the top left corner.



Celebrate
PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

I love double sided papers because you get the most designs for your buck. Such is the case in this layout where I only used three papers but got six different but complimenting designs.

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

I also punched 1" circles and layered them out in the middle to break all the blockiness of the page.

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

I used my pen to create a frame on my title to make it stand out more against the background.

All grown up

I love this page. I love that the colors of the cardstock and papers compliment my pictures and make the purples in my girl's dress pop out more.


I also sprayed the mist onto the cardstock to compliment the rustic feel of the page.


I didn't think the blue in the chipboard letters compliment my page so I sprayed it with glimmer mist but didn't stick well on the surface so I rubbed it off and left a distinct color distortion.

I'll share the mini and one more layout soon. Inspired by what you saw? Grab the June kit today here.

Thank you for looking.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: