Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, February 3, 2009

In the middle of it all......

I'm having one of those weeks again where there's too many things to do and too little time. Wanna hear what I have instore?
I have to plan, prep and execute a Primary activity on Saturday
I have sharing time lessons all this month
I entered myself in a scrapbook contest that's due on Friday and I haven't started on it yet. (I might just drop out of it cause I don't have any ounce of inspiration to do it)
I was planning on making a few projects this week that I won't normally have time to do

and to top all this off, I'm a single parent for five days.

Mitch went to a construction show/expo in Vegas for work. They're hoping that this will help the business. We're crossing our fingers here. Anyways since he's there all week long, I had to take a vacation from work and be with my kids all week. I don't mind it at all, I love being home and just being "mommy" again. I love that I don't have to hurry everything, miss out on reading and tucking them to bed and all that stuff but bec. I have all those "other" things mentioned above, I'm feeling a "tad" overwhelmed.

Today is shaping up to be a good day though. I was very happy to see this on the CK site. I think Jaime Ward is so awesome to add the link to where she learned to make the post it note holders. Wow, I'm still in shock why that project has taken up such interest. The tutorial is here incase you wanna check it out.

And I was reading my Ensign magazine (LDS publication) and came upon an article with this quote in there...
"The Saints should always remember that God sees not as man sees; that he does not willingly afflict his children, and that if he requires them to endure present privation and trial, it is that they may escape greater tribulations which would otherwise inevitably overtake them. If He deprives them of any present blessing, it is that he may bestow upon them greater and more glorious ones by-and-by"- Elder George Q. Cannon (1827-1901)

WOW, now that is totally what I needed to read at this time in my life. Yes there are "trials" right now but like my husband says, "we could be in a worst situation". And I know that but sometimes the child in me just likes to complain. Hahahaha.

But joking aside, I was uplifted by it and I will try my hardest to remember this quote during those times when I want to whine and complain.

So that's it for now.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: