Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, February 11, 2009

When it rains, it pours.....

Dang! I sure 'em the luckiest girl in the world! Well I feel like it anyways! The reasons....

-Last week, I had a page picked up for publication. Haven't had that kind of happy email in a while.

-I won the January Scenic route monthly challenge. This is the page that they liked.

and I have their new line coming to me soon. Yippeee!!! Oh and check out their site cause the february challenge is another good one.

-I finally got my projects back that was used by a manufacturer for their CHA summer 08 booth. I got them all in good condition and they sent me more papers. Double woohoo!

-I scored a shelf from my mom last Sunday that completed my newly reorganized scrapbook space. I will post pictures and details soon. After spending half a day moving around my shelves and table, I realized that most of my organizational stuff are free or recycled. Gotta love that!

-and finally, I entered a local craft store's scrapbook page contest and guess what...... I won!!!! The info is in their blog. The prize...a $50 GC for their store! Woohoo! And this couldn't have happened at a better time. After reorganizing my space, I have found that I "need" more stuff. Hehehehehehe!

My lucky stars where sure aligned this month. *wink*

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Wonderful! Congratulations, Grace!

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

Congratulations. You must be floating on air.