Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, February 14, 2009

6 pages for $6

Nowadays what can you buy for $6? A pack of meat at the grocery store; or a meal at your favorite fast food joint; or maybe your kids’ shirt at the local Walmart. Well what if I tell you that for that same amount you can make 6 scrapbook pages. Yes you can! Pages that will, if you add your most memorable pictures, will complete perfect memories for your family to enjoy.


Let me show you how to make cute pages that won’t break the bank or leave a hole in your pocket.

So come and join me on February 28 (Saturday)

at 2:30 PM

at my home


Contact me for more details….

Grace Tolman

562-716-8568

graceelainetolman@yahoo.com

*space is limited
*must provide your own paper trimmer/cutter and adhesive.

No comments: