Today was one of those days for me. I know I have a lot of stuff to do but I can't help but go through all my favorite blogs in my side bar (it on the left if you wanna check them out too) Most of them are of course scrappin blogs but I'm sure everyone can get a little something out of papercrafts.
Here's just some of my faves today......
I got this link for a cute advent calendar from the Crafty Crow blog. I found out about the crafty crow blog from my friend Tiffannie. She and I share the same love for cute crafts, especially ones that you can share with your kids.
She just always amazes me with her cards. I just love, love, love her creations. Love the layerings, the product choices and overall designs. If I can only have an ounce of her talent, I would be in heaven.
Another amazing scrapper. Right now I'm really impressed at designers that can put a lot of stuff on a page without making it too crazy busy and she's one of those that can pull it off so gracefully.
and finally got this list from Kathy Thompson's blog and thought I'd play along.....
Have you seen this list? It's making the blog rounds. I thought I'd play along. You 'bold' whatever you have done so far on the list. If you play along too I'd love to see your answers so let me know!
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band ....at school
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland /world
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris........someday!
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables.......one of the things that really brought so much joy to me, till stinking gofers spoiled it!
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train..... coming home to cali from Oregon.
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon.........one of the things in my bucket list
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language.....tried Spanish, knows some but not enough to converse
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelos David
41. Sung karaoke....one of my favorites
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt......on a road trip to yellowstone with family in 2006
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie....does home movies count???
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies.....more of ate them than sold them.
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check....thank goodness!!!
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper....school newspaper count???
85. Read the entire Bible....doing this right now
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone's life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Read an entire book in one day .....yup when I was soooo into Sweet Valley High School books.
So there, hope you got some inspiration from my faves and please share me yours. I'm always on a hunt for some great inspirations.
Have a great day,