Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, October 19, 2008

just a whole lot of something.....

don't really know how to title this post as it is part scrapbooking, part family share and just about anything I can think of to cram. So let's move on shall we.....

First off are some fun scrappy news to share, got some of my published work back and my projects/pages and name can be found inside these books/magazines which are out in newstands right now

BHG Scrapbooks Etc. Nov/Dec 08 (my page is on page 96)


and PaperCrafts Cards Creations Vol 6


here's my card, it's on page 10

Plus I got two digital pages picked up for publication. My first digital pages to get pubbed. Woohoo!

And then we have some early Halloween photos. A friend of ours hosted a Halloween party and here's the kids just before they left for the shindig. I wasn't able to go with them since I had to work but according to Marcus they had a lot of fun. Sounds like a great party to me :)
I'm so glad Marcus wanted to be a Ninja Turtle again this year. This meant we didn't have to buy a new costume. Woohoo, saved me a few bucks!

I'm also very happy that Maddie's birthday is in the beginning of October so we can have loving relatives buy her her cute costume. Thanks Lolo and Lola. :)

So what would be a cute photo shoot without these kinds of outtakes right?!


And finally some projects to share. This is courtesy of SoCalScrap.us. This month is my final month to be in their design team and I've been very lucky to have had this experience. Shopping their store was just a thrill for me and being able to host challenges was a blast. These pages/projects features this, this, this, and this.

Real thing

Journaling:

What’s a girl that dreams of a trip to Paris gonna do when she can’t make that dream happen? Simple, she goes to Las Vegas and takes pictures of the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe at the Paris Hotel. It’s probably the closest she’s ever going to get to the real deal. May 2008

Bellagio

I used the swirl template here. I made the swirls with white pen then added glitter glue on top of it to add dimension and some sparkles.

Journaling:

My favorite hotel by far to tour was the Bellagio. It was so glamorous with its exquisite artworks, fountains and glass ceiling. It even had a conservatory and botanical garden in the lobby that just made me ooohhh and ahhhh all over for. It was definitely full of inspiration that I’m definitely going to go back there again and not to mention they had the biggest chocolate fountain in the world! May 2008

Now and Then card



inside look


Mom paper purse

was just playing around with leftover papers and thought of making a little paper purse.

the side view


I'm planning on actually giving this out to my mom but since Mother's day is quite a ways away I'm going to leave the real hugs and kisses chocolate till then. So for now there will be scrap paper in there instead.


Happy Sunday

Grace

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Great work! I really love that "Real Thing" LO. And I did see you in Scrapbooks, etc...meant to mention that...congratulations!!

Cheryl KVD said...

Congrats on the pubs!!! What wonderful news!!