Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, September 11, 2008

My heart is full.....

I'm really in awe at how far and wide this great craft of scrapbooking reaches to. It blows me away that I make friends in Malaysia, Europe and even in my home country- Philippines. I feel so blessed that even though these ladies are oceans away from me, that I can inspire them in their creative journeys.
One such instance was this sweet mention of Timi from the Philippines in her blog......
Grace - a fellow Filipina who's shown the world that the FILIPINA CAN DO IT! I love her mini album projects so drop by her blog to see her work.
She sweetly added me to her list of people she awards this to....


Now I'm not too fast in replying to people and she's posted this a while back but I'm still very touched. Thank you so much for being a sweet friend.

I think I'm supposed to pass this along and so here's a few blogs that I get really inspired by when I stop by there.....
Kathy Thompson- love her photography and classic and clean style of scrapbooking
Kelly Purkey- her style just evokes fun!
Jennifer McGuire- the technique guru, what else can I say?!
Anne Hafermann- I wanna be like her when I grow up! Besides being a great scrapper, she runs marathons too. How cool is that?!

Have a great day,
Grace

2 comments:

Hannie C said...

Grace!!! I knew it the first time I saw ur picture, I just knew that you are not from America! With that tan, and look! Hello there from Malaysia! :D
Glad to know youi from scrapbooking.

Pamela said...

You picked some great blogs! :)