Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, September 14, 2008

Let's make a stand!

I have been so lucky to have had this blog to share my pictures and stories to family and friends who we don't see on a regular basis;This place has also been a great tool for me to share my paper projects and show to ALL of you just how obsessed I am with scrapbooking; And just recently, I launched my very own business in this site as well.
I'm very grateful to all of you my loyal blog readers for keeping this a fun "job" for me to do on a weekly basis.
And now, I come to you guys again..... Now I hope nobody gets offended by this but I thought, this is my blog so I can say whatever I want to say, right?!
Hahahaha, now don't worry, I'm not forcing anybody that reads this to automatically side with me. Everybody has their own opinion but I'm calling to all my California friends and family. In the November ballots, we will have a chance/opportunity to vote on a very important matter.

Proposition 8 is simple and straightforward. It contains the same 14 words that were previously approved in 2000 by over 61% of California voters: “Only marriage between a man and a woman is valid or recognized in California.”

Because four activist judges in San Francisco wrongly overturned the people’s vote, we need to pass this measure as a constitutional amendment to restore the definition of marriage as between a man and a woman.

Voting YES on Proposition 8 does 3 simple things:

  • It restores the definition of marriage to what the vast majority of California voters already approved and what Californians agree should be supported, not undermined.
  • It overturns the outrageous decision of four activist Supreme Court judges who ignored the will of the people.
  • It protects our children from being taught in public schools that “same-sex marriage” is the same as traditional marriage.





Go to this site and learn more about the issue. Again, I'm not throwing politics into this blog, there's no room for that here, but I STRONGLY feel that I need to stand up for my belief in the sanctity of marriage between a man AND a woman.

With that being said, normal blogging will return in the end of this week. *wink*

Have a great day,
Grace

No comments: