Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Cards made out of scraps (April Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club)

Hi there dear friends. If you are a papercrafter, you know everything about paper scraps. What do you do with them? Do you throw them away? Sometimes I do, especially if it is just a small piece. But for the most part, I turn them into cards. Here are three that I created with the scraps from the various mini kits in the April Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club.
Products used: Some FOTM mini kits combined + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: A2 card bases in three different colors; tiny alpha stickers (Cosmo Cricket); Corner rounder punch (Creative Memories)
Notes:
This card set is a prime example that the Flavors of the Month kit is chock full of products and even with just a few scraps from each mini collection, you can still create cards with it. In each one, I pulled out scraps from just that one line ensuring that all the products I use will blend well together. I added some green tiny alphas from my stash to create or complete my card sentiments. I couldn’t believe how fast these cards came to be with just items that I already had on my table.

And here are the close ups of the cards... 



I hope this inspires you to use your scraps to create something fun today.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: