Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, April 15, 2019

"Capturing the Colorful" April Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

I can't believe we are in the middle of April. Time sure flies fast. Which is another reason why I'm grateful for this hobby of mine. It helps me document those moments that I do not want to forget. Just like this special trip to Yellowstone with my family last year. I used the latest Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club to make it. 

Products used: Vicki Boutin Kaleidiscope + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Distress mini ink pad, Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things); Black pen (American Crafts); Tiny letter stickers (My Mind’s Eye)
Notes:
This paper collection was tough for me because of the darker shades of the colors. I’m not used t that. But I also liked that the ephemera that went with it enabled me to create  a balance between light and dark colored products.
The stickers were very fun to use as well. There were so much in the two sheets that I got that I couldn’t even use all of them here even if I wanted to.

And here's the process video for this page...

and the close ups....



 Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: